Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Watcher's Guide Volume 3 is out!!! I WANT! Buffy-mania, Soccer-mania. Yes... I want my football and soccer boots. Blah. But even if I get them this year (my saving is taking a long time) I doubt I'll have time to get out there and have fun. I'll probably be too tired. Like how I am now.
Anyway, my sat and sun were taken up by my friends, not that I'm complaining but that meant that my initial plan of having lunch with my cell for once had to be postponed to next week, after all, what can you do when you have one history essay plus outline, an overdued lit essay and econs drqs to do in a span of 5 hours? (It's puke green I doubt I'll have to explain why)
I've decided to tell the whole world what happened on saturday morning so that people will not laugh at me secretly! I woke up at 8.15 and panicked on saturday. I had to be in church at 8.30 for ushering duty! So I grabbed my stuff and then decided to call Judy to let her know I'll be late. So I called her and asked her where she was, saying thar JoP was going to kill me. Then she said: Today's saturday, not sunday. I was mortified. I apologized profusely and my face was actually red. What a mistake to make, lucky thing I didn't get out of the house and into a cab which was my initial reaction to the 8.15 time! So this morning, when I was doing the welcome, I shook Nelson's hand (Jude's bro) and he was giving me this weird smile, like he was trying not to laugh. Then after he went in, I said sorry to Judy again and she said that it was okay but she told her brother because he was with her at that time I called. SO embarrassing. When I talked to him after service, he laughed at me! "Everyone has their off days..."-Nelson. Grr... and I had no idea he knew at first... oh my, such a funny mistake. Actually, it isn't that funny but apparently to Judy and Nelson it is because I called Judy. They keep laughing. Prisilla is so funny too... she likes to laugh at me when I have pimples on my face. How dare she! Now she has lots of mini pimples on her face as well... haha. Really glad that there's so much nice and fun people in church... though it's not very nice when you get laughed at but since it's all in the spirit of fun and I'm such a nice person, I FORGIVE YOU. haha. :) Sermon was "loving the unlovely" and Cher Hao said the unlovely were the people who don't support Chelsea. Haha.
Gah. I still have not touched the lit essay yet... I will do it soon! Why aren't weekends 3 days long? Perhaps the government should think of introducing 4 day work weeks. After all, this 5 day work week thing was meant for the parents and the children to spend more time together but I really doubt that, because the parents still have reports and work to do and the children are cooped up in their room finishing their homework. What kind of family time is that? That reminds me, I want to go to the Botanic Gardens and stone...! And I want to have a big celebration for my birthday because I'll be 18! Yicks. I'm hyper.
Say bye bye to Gladys for the week because she's going to OBS. Jetty jump I wanna do! Better give her a call later.
TEEHEEHEE. *The kind of stuff I learn from Hwee*